Wednesday, March 2, 2011

20th Anniversary

I read today that New Belgium is celebrating its 20th Anniversary.  That means that I discovered craft beer 18 years ago....I moved to Fort Collins in 1993, O'Dell's, New Belgium, and HC Berger had been established only a short while....and none of it was a sure thing.  It doesn't seem like that long.


For its 20th anniversary, they are going to do something with their Fat Tire to make it into a Grand Cru.....they haven't quite established what yet....I am excited to try it.  I may end up buying a New Belgium style coupler to just buy one of their kegs, if I like it.


New Belgium is also planning on opening a brewery elsewhere in the US this year....although they haven't said where.  Nice.  Happy Birthday NB.  You make us all feel old....I am a Ranger from way way back!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment