Monday, February 7, 2011

AWESOME!!!

The power of positive reinforcement.  A couple of posts ago, I spoke of the excellent impression that the staff at Brekenridge Brewery left with me.  After a few days, I was still so impressed that I wrote to them to tell them how AWESOME their staff was.


This was their response....(see the picture, right).  They sent me one of their tap handles and a custom Brown Ale sticker on it.  As far as I know, I am only one of two locations in the world currently "officially" serving this beer....the other is the Brekenridge Ballpark Brewery location.


I also think i have mentioned why I like Brekenridge before (I mean, besides the beer), their marketing and logos and train theme strike a chord with me.  I laughed as I went back to my old posts.  I wrote about Seth and Uncle Marvin and Pale Ales while under the influence of Brekenridge's beers.  I also have a fond memory of their beers on the old Ski Train (from Denver to Winter Park)....but alas, the train is no more.


I now can say that I have some of Brekenridge's swag though.
Disclaimer: This post was written under the influence of Ballpark Brown Ale from the Brekenridge Brewery.  It is an a Traditional English Northern Brown Ale....the author likes this beer very much (but now I have free swag from Brek).

No comments:

Post a Comment