Friday, January 1, 2010

Contemplating 2010

I have been thinking about what I want to accomplish in 2010. While my personal list is a mile long, my brewing specific list boils (pun intended) down to a few general themes.

2010

1. Brew More (Do More, Learn More, Teach More, Live More)
2. Spend less per batch/beer, and try to be more ecologically friendly
3. Improve processes
4. Replace/upgrade equipment that will enable us to accomplish goals 1, 2, and 3.

I plan on expanding on these in the next few days. I hope I can outline my plans before I brew again (tentative plans to brew a batch with my friend this coming week). If you have ideas along these lines, please make comments along the way. Your journey is mine as well, constant reader.

My best regards to you and yours this year,

g

No comments:

Post a Comment