Friday, May 14, 2010

Only Two Hours

My worries about getting rid of my nearly free freezer were unfounded.  Two hours after I put it out for large item pick up and verified when pickup would be (not until May 24th), somebody took the freezer away from the alley.  Sometimes the alley is a good thing, sometimes not so much.  Living in the city, there are people who make a living cruising the alleys for treasures, scrap, and crap.  Most of it is scrap and crap.

So onward.  I am specifically looking for a GE 7 cubic foot chest freezer that is currently being sold at Home Depot for $189.  I am willing to pay $75-$100.  The 7 footer is wide enough for two carboys, but will still fit between the support beams of my rack.  I will explain why this is important later.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment