Thursday, March 14, 2013

So Who Reads this and Why?

I never really believed that this blog would be widely read (and it isn't).  It is merely a personal journal of sorts about my experiences brewing and in the world of craft beer.  I am sure it is interesting to no one that doesn't already know me (and even then...).

I do get a small amount of traffic from around the world, however, and some of it is repeat customers from interesting corners of the earth.  Being the curious type, I always want to know why.

So, if you would help me understand, post a comment and tell me how you stumbled into my little virtual microbrewery world, why, and if there is anything else you'd like to see, or what you are enjoying, or hating.  Tell me what you are brewing or drinking, or doing.  Keep it clean, as my mom sometimes wanders in.

I will post the responses, provided I can read them (I only can barely understand English....I am an American after all) and we can have a discussion from time to time?

In the meantime, Cheers!

g
Denver, CO

No comments:

Post a Comment